1. DIS (Digital Infrastructure Systems)
Our DIS division has been recently awarded a project with NDIA (New Doha International Airport).
- Installation and implementation that targets the Terminal Operation Center’s Control Room.
- Crisis Management Software for NDIA Control Centers.
- Supply and installation of Technical Consoles for the (ATC) Air Traffic Control’s center and Simulation room in NDIA
- Supply and installation of Interactive Sphere floor displays in NDIA Duty Free Shops
- Implemented a complete 3D visualization Display solution for “Virginia Commonwealth University”, VCU.
- Implemented Control Room Solutions for ICT’s Network Centric Monitoring
2. MSR (Managed Services & Resources)
3. ICT (Information & Communication Technology)
Project Document Management System (PDMS) Qatar Petroleum has awarded Salam Technology a major contract for Supply, Installation & Commissioning of Project Document Management System (PDMS). This is a Strategic WIN against competition like McLaren, Projectwise, & OpenText.
The Integrated Document Management System Project focuses on the implementation of as per QP requirements. The ASSAIPDMS solution is to provide increased efficiency and timely delivery of all documents within EB (Engineering Business) and its Interfaces.
QP – Motorola
Supply & Installation of Motorola TETRA Radios Qatar Petroleum has awarded Salam Technology the Supply & Installation of Motorola TETRA Radios for QP Refinery in Mesaieed. This was awarded against competition of SELEX & FWK. Motorola Radios will support QP team for their Communication on TETRA network.
Supply Installation & Commissioning of DDoS Security Solution DDoS attacks are a growing business risk. Salam Technology has recently landed a deal with QTEL to supply, install, and commission DDoS security solutions. The product, utilized from Arbor Networks, guarantees DDoS mitigation.
These installed solutions are capable of mitigating Volumetric & Application DDoS attacks directed towards Qtel customer networks. It is basically a hosted solution with Data collection, Monitoring and Mitigation components placed at Qtel ISP and can be placed at customer premises with full managing capability provided. The solution is non-intrusive in nature and only collects Netflow and IP Route information for analysis. Moreover, the implemented solution provides Qtel customers with capability to monitor and manage the mitigation activities related to their network (customized portal). An automated mitigation and manual mitigation is available as an option for the customers. The total sales order amounts up to QAR 6.5 Million.
Re-order from SEC to Salam Technology The Supreme Educational Council in Qatar signed a large contract for the supply and deployment of almost 5,000 laptops from Salam Technology. The sales order sums up to almost QAR 20 Million.