INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (IMS) POLICY
SALAM TECHNOLOGY as a leading Digital Infrastructure System Integrator and IT infrastructure solutions provider is committed to developing an efficient, high-performance Integrated Management System (IMS).
Our integrated Management Systems Policy Statement, (IMS Policy) is established in line with our company business strategy. Salam Technology recognizes that successful health, safety, quality and environmental management is fundamental to its business; and is committed to the continual improvement of all relevant processes and procedures to meet all standards.
We strive to provide a healthy and safe working environment for our employees, to prevent pollution and minimize environmental impacts from our activities and to provide products and services that delight our customers.
Our core values for integrated management are
- To maintain a robust, effective internal audit program of our IMS
- To develop and nurture a safe risk-free culture by conducting regular risk assessments and deploying appropriate measures to mitigate risks on existing activities.
- Establish SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time bound) objectives.
- To pursue the highest possible standards of health, safety, quality and environmental management performance
- Comply with all relevant legislation, regulations and other legal and Industry requirements
- Commitment to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health
- Seek to minimize the environmental impact of our operations by preventing pollution and reducing energy consumption
- Work to ensure the quality of the product or services delivered to our customers consistently meets or exceeds their expectations
- Measuring our performance and analyzing the results over a period of time to Identify opportunities for improvement
- Continually review the suitability of our IMS policies, procedures and working practices
- Adoption of joint responsibility by management and employees for development and implementation of this policy.
- Commitment to consultation and participation of workers, and, where they exist, workers' representatives
We will strive for continual improvement in the aforesaid areas through the development and effective implementation of an Integrated Management System (IMS) that encompasses requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001 standards.
All personnel working for, or on behalf of Salam Technology will be acquainted with the IMS policy. Senior Management will review the Integrated Management System policy, objectives, and targets annually.