New Projects for Q1 2013
Thursday, September 05, 2013
- Salam Technology signed a 3-year call-off contract with Qatar Gas to supply and maintain new “TETRA Radios” for Ras Laffan and Doha areas.
- Salam Technology landed a 3-year “Repair & Return” service contract with Qatar Gas for TETRA Radios.
- As part of our new growing Corporate Social Responsibility program, Salam Technology sponsored printing 2013 calendars for Lycee Voltaire. The calendars were designed and painted by Lycee students themselves.
- QP signed a 5-year contract for design and implementation of PDMS (Project Documentation Management System
- Salam Technology signed a very important contract with Texas A&M University to supply, install, and commission “Immersive Virtualization System”; a technology provided by BARCO
- Salam Technology is through phase one for providing “Right Fax Solutions” for Ashghal
- Signed a contract with Al Khaliji Bank to supply infrastructure Hardware and Support. Phase 1 constitutes of Oracle Servers, phase 2 of HDS V-Storage, and phase 3 of Symantec Net Backup along with storage
- Signed a contract with ASTAD to supply, install, and commission IT Infrastructure storage. Phase 1 of Project includes: EPPM, Primavera Risk Analysis, Primavera P6 Analytics, Oracle Business Intelligence, Migration of Data, and training. Phase 2 of project includes: Active directory setup, Exchange 2010, Data/user migration, BlueCoat Proxy, Right Fax Services, Symantec Endpoint Protection System, Network Infrastructure, and Citrix accompanied with Microsoft licenses
- Signed a contract with Al Ahli Bank to supply, install, and commission Oracle hardware and software including Database licensing
- GRSIA (General Retirement & Social Insurance Authority) granted us a project consisting of supplying, installing, and commissioning of EMC storage upgrade. The proposed solution is to help optimizing GRSIA backup environment using the next generation Data protection technology which will allow GRSIA to overcome current challenges with backup and recovery.